If you are looking for a place that makes fine chocolates, sweets and baked goods, Allison's Gourmet is the place to go. This company has been in operation since 1997 and focuses on providing vegan desserts that are organic and use the finest of fair-trade ingredients.
Here are a few samples of the delicious desserts featured on the website:
|Cherry Almond Bark|
|Baker's Choice Sampler|
Thanks to Allison who has so generously allowed me to feature a giveaway, a $25 Gift card will be given to one lucky reader, who in turn will be able to use it towards any of the gourmet goodies.
Giveaway Rules and Entry Details
You must leave a SEPARATE COMMENT per entry in order for it to be counted. Please don’t leave all your entries in one comment form because it will be counted as only one entry. More entries translates into more chances to win. And there’s many ways to enter.
Here’s a list of how you can enter to win:
- Go to Allison’s Gourmet and pick out your favorite item and then return here and comment on this post which of Allison’s sweets is your favorite.
- Copy and paste the following Tweet into your Twitter message field: @singerinkitchen has a @AllisonsGourmet Chocolate *giveaway* perfect for Valentine's Day! http://bit.ly/hdZaDB #vegan #win
- Twitter: follow @Singerinkitchen
- Twitter: follow @AllisonsGourmet
- Post this comment on your FB page: Opera Singer in the Kitchen has a $25 Giftcard giveaway for gourmet chocolatefrom Allison’s Gourmet Chocolate at http://bit.ly/hdZaDB
- Like the Opera Singer in the Kitchen Facebook page.
- Like the Allison’s Gourmet Facebook page
This contest closes on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at Midnight, 12:00am EST
I will send the winner an e-mail and the gift card code will be emailed by Allison’s Gourmet. This giveaway is open to residents of the USA only.